1. Clois (Superman, All)
2. Piper/Leo (Charmed)
3. Buffy/Angel (BTVS/ATS)
4. Jo/Dean (Supernatural)
5. Chloe/Oliver (Smallville)
6. Kara/Bruce (DCU)
7. Blair/Dan (Gossip Girl)
8. Harry/Hermione (Harry Potter)
9. Kahlan/Cara (Legend of the Seeker)
1) Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6 (Kara/Bruce)?
- I think it was either sometime during the Justice League Unlimited series or Superman/Batman #8.
- Maybe one. There aren't many and I'm content with the canon so I don't go looking for their fanfic.
- Yes! See userpic :)
- They already did and I am so frustrated and mad... they were perfect! And their break up was so rushed and out of no where. Arg.
- Clois is perfection. While they balance each other out, they are also a lot alike. While Lois is headstong and impulsive, Clark is respectful and idealistic. Both are compassionate, dedicated and stand for truth, justice and all that good stuff. They are even more important to me now as the New 52 has ruined them. Yup.
- Since they've had chemistry in so many different incarnations and I even shipped just the idea of them (not knowing any of their canon), I'm going with Clois.
- Clois, again.
- I watched season 1 a couple of times, the rest only once however, I've probably watched the Sylaire scenes dozen's of times.
- Clois... I'm sensing a pattern ;)
- None, they'd need to be together for that :P But I honestly wouldn't mind them breaking up if it meant they were together for a bit.
- Probably both. If it were the hunger games with zombies: Harry/Hermione.
- Yes, because Blair was a bit shy ;)
14) Is 10 (Claire/Sylar) canon?
- Yes! Yes! Yes!!! They kissed! They are canon :D Took 'em long enough ;)
- You'd think it'd be Clois with Superman being all invincible, BUT then Batman always manages to best him, BUT then Supergirl wouldn't kill her cousin, SO while the four of them argue, Sylar will get 'em and Claire will sulk.
- Beside's the fandom? Umm, well it was mostly the two of them with their intimacy issues (more so Chloe).
- Kara/Bruce, because very few understand them. The rest of the ships have enough love :)
- Sometimes :$
- Oh noes!!! Umm... probably Claire/Sylar... :'(
- The two of them bickering one second and being all lovey-dovey the next, all while traveling to help people across the lands.